US Tax Q&A
Before submitting your new question, you may want to explore prior questions so you can save some time. Prior questions can be filtered by categories below to narrow search results.
If your question is time sensitive, you may want to categorize your question as "Yes, happy to pay if that helps," so a tax professional is more motivated to respond to your question. Tax1on1 doesn't sponsor any tax advisors nor solicit services on behalf of any tax advisors.
- Step 1: Join this group and search prior questions.
- Step 2: Click NEW QUESTION button if you are out of luck finding a previously discussed question. If you are not logged in to Google account, you will be prompted to Google account log-in window after which you will be redirected to tax1on1.org home page. Then you can click NEW QUESTION button to start a new question.
- Step 3: Choose your preferred language. We currently support English / 中文 / Español / 한국어 / 日本語.
- Step 4: Choose whether your question is related to Federal or State & Local tax. If both, choose Federal.
- Step 5: Choose whether your question related to an individual or a business/entity. If both, choose Business.
- Step 6: Choose whether you are interested in paid services. This is for survey purposes only; you don't have to pay unless mutually agreed with your tax advisor. Tax advisors may visit this category of questions more often to reach out to potential clients.